1. We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

2. Reputation has just been reworked, make sure to check out the cool update here: Click here
  3. This rule will now be enforced, please make sure to follow it.
    - No begging or asking for reputation from other players, whether in public or private chats. No selling or trading of it either. Giving yourself reputation using alt accounts is not allowed either.
    [Reputation reset - Ban]

[Arch App] PurpleTurkey's Architect Application - Rev. 4 ?

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Turkey, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Turkey

Turkey Helper
    Staff Member Helper Vice Principal

Username: PurpleTurkey

Do you have Skype?: yes

Plots with builds on (plot home (number) ): /plot home:1 , /plot home:2 , /plot home:3 , /plot home:4 /plot home:7 , /warp wild , and there is one more build that I was asked to make, but I forgot which plot it was on ;-;

All of my other plots have may have some builds which were not mine (just saving yall some time). You'll see that most of the plots listed above, have mostly terrain builds. I think this is a skill that may prove useful to the team. you can see from the /plot home:1 and ;5 , I can also build structures if necessary ...

How much time do you tend to spend building?:
    A lot of time, hours on end in some cases

Which is your strong point, interior or exterior?:
    exterior

What build styles do you excel at?:
    terrain, medieval

Why do you want to be an architect?:
    I thoroughly enjoyed being architect before. I felt that I make a contribution to the server, making builds and guiding other architects. I do feel that I never got full answers for some things, (Izzie, joey, ?)

What would you contribute to the team, regarding projects and helping your coworkers?:

* Terraforming is a building style I noticed the architect team lacks, and I feel that I have a good grasp of the style

* I've done all projects asked of me (most before Izzie, Joey and Melone managed the architect team), but I will admit I didn't fully complete my most recent one in a very efficient manner. However, I do feel that all my formal builds are high quality; when I build I don't do it half-heartedly

* Helping coworkers is/was one of my favorite things to do. I've helped multiple architects (present and retired) complete their own projects, and add give advice. In addition, I have also given many players tutorials on how to build things like trees, terrain-structures, and world edit help (@Marie can confirm ;) ). More recently, I've been helping players to prepare for an architect position. I felt that it would benefit the servers and players if someone helped others build. @DragorSlayer99 is an example of a great builder :) (and I recommend him lol ). I can provide many examples and names of the players that I have helped in this sense.

I understand that I was most likely demoted because I didn’t fully complete the ‘bank project’ in a time efficient manner. I am fully willing to work harder and complete other needed builds. I have done players contracts, but they were mostly for islands. If needed I can work on houses more and adapt my building style to the way you want it

#1 Turkey, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Marie, Fiirena, Coban and 8 others like this.
  2. Abbey

Abbey New Member

gl

Fiirena, Turkey and CP42 like this.
  3. CP42

CP42 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Good luck turkey! So sorry u got demoted, I know ur a terraforming purple turkey god xD

Turkey and Abbey like this.
  4. Gabbygytes

Gabbygytes Active Member

Ik this guy <3 He's a god.

Idk if turkey is a she or he :/

#4 Gabbygytes, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    LavaFlake, Turkey and CP42 like this.
  5. LavaFlake

LavaFlake Well-Known Member

GL Turkey, best Terraformer around ;)

CP42 and Turkey like this.
  6. Death_Inferno360

Death_Inferno360 Well-Known Member

Lol Turkey asked me the same question if your a girl or boy but yeah Turkey is a boy

LavaFlake and Turkey like this.
  7. Fiirena

Fiirena Well-Known Member

Good luck! You can DO IT
    BLAST IT
    BA DUM TSHH

LavaFlake, Turkey and CP42 like this.