1. We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

2. Reputation has just been reworked, make sure to check out the cool update here: Click here
  3. This rule will now be enforced, please make sure to follow it.
    - No begging or asking for reputation from other players, whether in public or private chats. No selling or trading of it either. Giving yourself reputation using alt accounts is not allowed either.
    [Reputation reset - Ban]

[Arch App] First App

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by DaisyDoggy, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyDoggy

DaisyDoggy Member

Hello I'm Daisy! (Daisy_Doggy)

Username: Daisy_Doggy

Do you have Skype?: Yup. If I'm chosen I'll convo you, and we can talk there more

Plots with builds on (plot home (number) ): Well I live with my sister on there, but we did build the house together. (Icestorm_wolf and her first plot) /plot home 1 (I think) I am also working on another build in my /plot home 2. (I have been planning it)

How much time do you tend to spend building?: It depends on what type of build, and how big it's going to be. If it's going to be huge like a really fancy lab. (i.e. laboratory), then I tend to take up to 3 hours. Unless it takes details. Then it could take maybe another 30 minutes.

Take Note: When I'm under pressure, I tend to do better and do things kind of fast. (Not too fast)

Which is your strong point, interior or exterior?: Either. Though I'm better at making things look pretty on the outside, like doors and windows and lights. (etc.)

What build styles do you excel at?: Natural. Modern And Medieval. I can explain why so new and old. Well, Modern because most of the time I use houses with pillars and mansions and such. Yet, medieval because I pay attention to details. So I'd use blocks that make things looks "older" and not so modern. Less gates and such.

Why do you want to be an architect?: Well I've been on the server for days and played on my sister's account. I haven't really gotten a job yet, and on another server. (I don't want to be banned for advertising, so no names), I used to make mansions and shops and a lot of things. (Like pet stores, cafes, mini shops, a tiki area with a bar). I really think I can do the job, and really, I just want to contribute more to the server.

What would you contribute to the team, regarding projects and helping your coworkers?:

*Well I work on time normally, and I think I can add to the team, because some of my builds I have made in other servers could help. I also think that not much of the team can make things look natural. Say, someone wanted a cave, I don't think someone could make a cave without actually looking at a cave.

*I work very well with my fellow coworkers or employees. In fact, on that other server, I was working as a member with an admin. I wouldn't mind helping or working with someone for a project. All I need to know from them is what I, and them, need to do. In case a situation like this happens: I was supposed to do the exterior, and them interior, yet they said they had to do the exterior. What I would do, is say that I can do the exterior because that's what I normally do. If they keep going with this, I'll do the interior.

*In projects, I normally am the observer or the leader. I'm not your 'always bossy' leader. I actually try and listen to other's ideas. I can do them on time if we need that. But if something happens, and I need to finish a project cut short, I'd rather have some help then to do all on myself.

*I do not build half-heartedly

*I have tried to fulfill any request that I get on any server. If someone want a house from a YouTube video, I'll do that. Even if it's the most complex thing in the world.

*If I am selling a house that I build, I make sure to persuade people and use descriptive words.

Thank you for taking me into consideration!

Uni, Daniela_x0113 and Kahili like this.
  2. Kahili

Kahili New Member

Good Luck!

Icestorm_wolf likes this.
  3. Daniela_x0113

Daniela_x0113 Well-Known Member

Good luck!

Icestorm_wolf and Kahili like this.
  4. NinjaGaming23

NinjaGaming23 Active Member

5. Turkey

Turkey Helper
    Staff Member Helper Vice Principal

Good luck! I’d love to see some of your builds some time, I too like naturalizing/terrain and medieval builds :)

?

Icestorm_wolf, Daniela_x0113 and CP42 like this.
  6. DaisyDoggy

DaisyDoggy Member

Thank you! Good Luck to you TurplePurkey <3

That was like, if someone wanted something that looking like a cave, and no one thought they could. I know I can xD.

Icestorm_wolf, CP42 and Daniela_x0113 like this.
  7. DaisyDoggy

DaisyDoggy Member

Thank you!

8. DaisyDoggy

DaisyDoggy Member

Thank you!

9. DaisyDoggy

DaisyDoggy Member

Thank you! :D~

10. CP42

CP42 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Gl :p

DaisyDoggy likes this.
  11. AnonymousBro

AnonymousBro Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

DaisyDoggy and CP42 like this.
  12. Izzie

Izzie Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator